Extensa has chosen to organize their own Customer Services Department to guarantee the highest possible client satisfaction score in the process of after sales. When the sales transaction is concluded, a personal Customer Services Consultant is designated to the Buyer.
What is the role of a Customer Services Consultant?
- Communicating about the evolution of the construction
- Advising in colors, finishings and technical details like radiators, plugs and lighting
- Ccoordinating the change requests with the suppliers and constructor
- Controlling the budgets and offers
- First contact person for the buyer for any questions during the entire building process till the provisional acceptance of the apartment
Listening and understanding is essential in order to translate individual wishes into an implementation-technically feasible dossier, within the predetermined budgetary outlines.
Caroline Melis & Caroline Lambert, our customer service consultants – Karen Lansloot, our Customer Service Manager.
Our team consists of savvy customer service consultants with a broad practical experience in interiorarchitecture but especially their kindness and enthusiasm are appreciated by our buyers.
Buyers are having a great time in our Residential Info Office, going over all materials, colors and finishings while having a coffee or lunch. The standard package of our Residential Projects is of such high quality that the majority of buyers remain with the original suggestions. Some Buyers chose for an upgrade and are invited in the showrooms of our kitchen- bathroom or floor suppliers where of course… the sky is the limit.
Curious to know how you can configurate a Park Lane apartment? Play here with our configurator or visit us during open door 20th of October from 10 AM till 6 PM.
On top! Another reason to visit us… 2000 sq m of beautiful furniture can be spotted at Depot Design situated at Tour&Taxis and open on Sundays!